JOB DESCRIPTION: The Account Executive with Dowley Security Systems, Inc. will aggressively identify, pursue and secure new business opportunities. Responsible for sales goal achievement via the identification of new leads; utilize appropriate Dowley resources in discovery; consult with prospects towards winning new business; presentation of “fully integrated” solutions; overcome objections; and succeed with negotiations of final proposals to execute contracts. From there, assure the efficient post-sale transition to Operations for implementation while supporting ongoing interactions which exceed the client’s expectations and create repeat sales to take the business “off the street”.
- Prepare sales action plans and identify specific targets while managing the opportunities necessary to achieve assigned quotas.
- Independently identify sales prospects and proactively initiate contact with these, along with other accounts as assigned, while managing all day-to-day business development activity using provided CRM resources.
- Capture information as required in the CRM to keep yourself and all relevant parties informed of sales generation activities.
- Coordinate on-site “discovery” meetings with assigned prospective clients.
- In partnership with Engineering and Operations, design comprehensive electronic security system solutions, write proposals, assist with proposal packages, and plan for all sales oriented presentation activities.
- Provide pre-design and post implementation feedback to the Marketing team as a vital perspective in the creation of promotional literature, testimonials, brochures, and presentation packages.
- Plan the interaction of personnel and resources needed at standard pre-deployment business events such as Pre-Construction meetings. Make yourself readily available for standard post-deployments business events such as Post-Construction meetings when called upon by Project Managers. Be an integral member of the team in the office and the field, particularly with Project Managers, Installation and Service personnel, to support the timely accomplishment of quoted and/or booked opportunities.
- Attend industry educational/training events to maintain a broad perspective and awareness of product development, field applications and emerging trends.
- Communicate timely commentary of product, service opportunities, special developments, information, or other feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Work with the Purchasing team and other related staff as necessary to streamline the material acquisition process and minimize costs.
- Proactively work to identify and satisfactorily resolve client concerns through client reviews, luncheons, and other related client appreciation events.
- Monitor aging of receivables on all assigned accounts and works for prompt resolution of delinquencies as required.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, EDUCATION, & CERTIFICATION
- Three years demonstrated experience plus history of progressively increasing achievements in a commercial solutions based field sales role
- Ability to establish and grow a long term “relationship” driven customer base
- Documented achievements/awards as compared to peers
- Advanced communication, time management and planning skills
- Analytical and problem solving aptitude
- Ability to multi-task and constantly prioritize
- Professional, team oriented attitude
- A history of ethical decisions beyond reproach
- College degree or military background
- Documented success in a regional/district field sales role
Customer Service Advocate
DATE: November 8, 2017
POSITION TITLE: Customer Service Advocate
REPORTS TO: Service Manager
NEXT LEVEL UP: Director of Operations
1. BASIC PURPOSE:
Responsible for delivering a high effort customer experience in every communication with Dowley Security Systems’ customers, vendors, and potential prospects. Good communication, active listening, and decision-making skills are required to effectively interpret the customer needs and provide service in an environment involving sensitive customer information.
2. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is responsible for answering all inbound calls and assisting customers with their questions and concerns.
Responsible for submitting all Service Purchase Orders to vendors and all Service invoices to customer.
The representative will be expected to follow up on past due payments from customers.
Additional office work will be required. This includes handling mail, assisting with putting together proposals and greeting office visitors.
Meet or exceed established call center, team and individual goals on a consistent basis.
Competencies / Skills Required:
Customer Focus – build customer confidence by assuming responsibility for solving customer problems.
Dependability – accepts accountability, stays focused under pressure and meets attendance requirements.
Adaptability/Flexibility – adapts to change, is open to new ideas and handles pressure.
Job Knowledge – demonstrate knowledge of processes/procedures/systems necessary to execute job duties.
Productivity – manages a fair workload, prioritizes tasks, manages time well and volunteers for additional work.
Technology – adapts to new technology, keeps abreast of changes, learns new programs quickly and is able to work with multiple computer systems in a fast-paced environment.
4. Qualifications Required:
High school graduate
Call Center experience preferred but not required
Prior customer service experience (minimum 12 months)
Available to work Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm CST
PC experience with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Foundation
Detail oriented superior organizational skills.
Excellent follow through and time management skills.
Results driven individual, high energy, self-starter.
Team player focused on overall company success.
Very strong verbal and written communication skills.