JOB DESCRIPTION: The Account Executive with Dowley Security Systems, Inc. will aggressively identify, pursue and secure new business opportunities. Responsible for sales goal achievement via the identification of new leads; utilize appropriate Dowley resources in discovery; consult with prospects towards winning new business; presentation of “fully integrated” solutions; overcome objections; and succeed with negotiations of final proposals to execute contracts. From there, assure the efficient post-sale transition to Operations for implementation while supporting ongoing interactions which exceed the client’s expectations and create repeat sales to take the business “off the street”.
- Prepare sales action plans and identify specific targets while managing the opportunities necessary to achieve assigned quotas.
- Independently identify sales prospects and proactively initiate contact with these, along with other accounts as assigned, while managing all day-to-day business development activity using provided CRM resources.
- Capture information as required in the CRM to keep yourself and all relevant parties informed of sales generation activities.
- Coordinate on-site “discovery” meetings with assigned prospective clients.
- In partnership with Engineering and Operations, design comprehensive electronic security system solutions, write proposals, assist with proposal packages, and plan for all sales oriented presentation activities.
- Provide pre-design and post implementation feedback to the Marketing team as a vital perspective in the creation of promotional literature, testimonials, brochures, and presentation packages.
- Plan the interaction of personnel and resources needed at standard pre-deployment business events such as Pre-Construction meetings. Make yourself readily available for standard post-deployments business events such as Post-Construction meetings when called upon by Project Managers. Be an integral member of the team in the office and the field, particularly with Project Managers, Installation and Service personnel, to support the timely accomplishment of quoted and/or booked opportunities.
- Attend industry educational/training events to maintain a broad perspective and awareness of product development, field applications and emerging trends.
- Communicate timely commentary of product, service opportunities, special developments, information, or other feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Work with the Purchasing team and other related staff as necessary to streamline the material acquisition process and minimize costs.
- Proactively work to identify and satisfactorily resolve client concerns through client reviews, luncheons, and other related client appreciation events.
- Monitor aging of receivables on all assigned accounts and works for prompt resolution of delinquencies as required.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, EDUCATION, & CERTIFICATION
- Three years demonstrated experience plus history of progressively increasing achievements in a commercial solutions based field sales role
- Ability to establish and grow a long term “relationship” driven customer base
- Documented achievements/awards as compared to peers
- Advanced communication, time management and planning skills
- Analytical and problem solving aptitude
- Ability to multi-task and constantly prioritize
- Professional, team oriented attitude
- A history of ethical decisions beyond reproach
- College degree or military background
- Documented success in a regional/district field sales role
Submit Your Resume
If you are interested in joining the Dowley Team. Send us your resume through our contact page. If we have an open position that fits your skills Human Resources will reach out to you.
Corporate Team Members
We have an amazing team that oversees the business progress. They have years of experience in business growth and protection.
To ensure our company remains focused on continued growth, sustained profitability, flawless execution and employee opportunity for work-life balance and personal growth while maximizing value for our stakeholders.